Pages

Monday, July 18

Featured Team Member - Brittanys Best.

Brittanys Best - Handmade Jewelry and cards.

'Unique jewelry, home decor, holiday decorations and paper crafts handmade in Colorado and searching for a good home'


I love this shop! Selling a quirky selection of itty-bitty notecards, jewellery and fabulous adornments for your Christmas tree this is a cute shop with a beady eyed owner!

The proprietor herself says -


"I love little things. Let's face it, the smaller things are the cuter they are! I work with tiny beads and make minuscule ornaments. I'm slowly going blind and loving it.

Please visit my website to read my blog and view craft tutorials and view weekly treasuries at http://www.brittanysbest.com/. "









From her home in Colorado, Brittany creates some pretty items which are available to buy in her Etsy shop. There are items suitable for gifts and trinkets for festive occasions. Each one is handmade with love and care. I met Brittany through my Etsy team and we have critiqued each others shop and found we have lots in common.

Brittany also has a blog http://brittanysbest.com/ which is full of great posts, inspiration and hints and tips on taking great photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always nice to hear your comments and your take on the subjects covered in the posts. Please share!